BEGINNER TRICK - Side Swings
- Keep your arms as close to your sides as possible.
- switch from one side swing to the other side swing, then jump.
- make sure the rope hits the ground.
INTERMEDIATE TRICK - Crougar
- Follow the steps to get into the crougar position.
- Make sure your arm is far enough under your leg.
ADVANCED TRICK - TS-TS
- The slower you perform this trick, the easier it is.
- Its similar to cross-cross but behind your back.
- Don't lean forward when performing this trick.
- For our first challenge you need a partner in a different household.
- make up a pairs routine via messaging.
- Film them individually.
- Put the videos together to see if you are syncronised.